The College of Engineering, KNUST is accepting applications for the award of the 2019/2020 KNUST-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who are exceptionally brilliant but with dire financial needs. Scholarship is for Engineering Courses.
The KNUST-Tullow award is a full scholarship scheme which covers Undergraduate and Postgraduate education inclusive of:
To qualify and/or be eligible to apply for the KNUST-Tullow Scholarship, student applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- All Applicants with WASSCE or equivalent qualification approved/accepted by KNUST and satisfies admission requirements are eligible for the Undergraduate scholarship.
- The Applicant must be enrolled at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in full time Undergraduate or Postgraduate Programme in Engineering
- The Applicant must be a Ghanaian citizen
- The Applicant must have Critical Economic Needs
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Females and Physically Challenged Applicants are encouraged to apply.
- The Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- All Engineering Programmes are considered.
- Indigenes from the Western Region will be given priority.
For more information visit the KNUST website.